When flying into Orlando, Florida to visit Disney World, Universal Orlando, or both it can be difficult to decide what transportation option is best for your family. We originally discovered Tiffany Towncar when we needed transportation for a split Disney World and Universal Orlando trip. Since then we have used Tiffany Towncar for transfers from Disney World resorts to Universal resorts, to get from Universal resorts to the airport, round-trip transportation from the airport to Disney World resorts, and to get from the Orlando airport to Art of Animation the day before our Disney cruise. This Tiffany Towncar review is based on several personal experiences. I was not compensated for this review.
When looking for a black car service in the Orlando area there are a lot of mixed reviews for various local companies. When doing my initial research one name kept coming up with positive reviews on Disney discussion boards and from people I know: Tiffany Towncar.
Tiffany Towncar opened in 1998 and is based out of Orlando, Florida. They offer several route options and car sizes to accommodate many different needs.
What To Expect With Tiffany Towncar
Transportation reservations with Tiffany Towncar can be done online or by phone. You will receive an email confirmation with all the details of your booking shortly after making your reservation.
Tiffany Towncar allows a 30-minute grocery stop on your way from Orlando airport to your resort at no additional charge. You must arrange the grocery stop at the time of booking or at least 24 hours in advance.
One backless booster seat is available in each vehicle. Minivans and larger vehicles have forward-facing car seat availability. No rear-facing car seats are available at Tiffany Towncar although you may bring your own.
At the time of booking you will need to provide your credit card information to Tiffany Towncar. Your credit card will not be processed until you arrive. Round-trip reservations are charged the full total after the initial ride.
Tiffany Towncar will check your flight information on your day of travel and track your flight. There is no cancellation fee from Tiffany Towncar if your flight is cancelled. Check here for more information on the Tiffany Towncar cancellation policy and other frequently asked questions.
Prices vary based on type of vehicle, pickup location, and destination. Check full list of prices here.
Getting Picked Up By Tiffany Towncar
Pickup at Orlando International Airport
- The day before your arrival you will receive a confirmation text message. This text message confirms your pickup day/time and a picture of your driver.
- On your arrival day your driver meets you at the bottom of the escalator near baggage claim or at your baggage claim carousel.
- The driver will hold a sign (or tablet) with the Tiffany Towncar logo and your name to help you easily find your driver.
- You collect all of your luggage and then walk with the driver to the car. The limo loading area is conveniently located a short walk from baggage claim.
- Get comfortable in the car and head to your destination.
Pickup at an Orlando area resort
- The day before your are set to leave the Disney World or Universal resort expect a confirmation text message. This text confirms the pick-up day/time and a picture of your driver.
- On the day of your departure you exit the resort and look for the driver from your text message. The driver is usually very easy to spot in the loading area just outside the hotel lobby.
- Your driver will assist with luggage and then take you to your destination.
Now that we have used Tiffany Towncar for several different trips in the Orlando area, I really appreciate the consistent customer service we have received. Although more expensive than free transportation from Disney for on-site hotel guests or a shared shuttle I think there are definitely times the convenience justifies the additional expense.
I also like that Tiffany Towncar offers a 30-minute grocery stop which can lead to a cost savings. Having groceries in your room instead of eating all of your meals out can save you time and money. If you are looking for a reliable black car service in Orlando for a variety of transportation needs then give Tiffany Towncar a try.
Planning a trip to Disney World or Universal Orlando? I can help!
Pin it for later: