Welcome to Smart Mouse Travel!
Hi, I’m Cristin and I started Smart Mouse Travel in 2016 to help families plan and make wonderful memories on vacation.
We fell in love with Disney World in 2011 during our first family vacation there. While we originally thought we’d visit Disney once a year, we have been to Disney World and Disneyland dozens of times while also working on our family 50 US State Challenge.
I only write about activities we have personally done. This means you can trust all our travel reviews, tips, and tricks knowing we have really experienced what you are researching.
I love traveling and the research that goes into it. Not everyone has the time or desire to do the research, but I still think you should have the opportunity to take a trip that runs smoothly.
Thanks for joining the Smart Mouse Travel family!
- Vancouver Before A Disney Alaska Cruise: 3 Day ItineraryVisit Vancouver before a Disney Alaska Cruise to jump start your epic adventure! Our 3 day itinerary highlights top Vancouver activities.
- Disney Alaska Cruise Packing List With Free PrintableDeciding what to pack for a Disney Alaska Cruise is overwhelming, but our free printable Disney Alaska Cruise packing list makes it easy!
- Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show Review: Ketchikan ExcursionLooking for a family-friendly Ketchikan Disney Alaskan cruise excursion? The Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show is fun for everyone!
- Dog Sledding on the Mendenhall Glacier Excursion ReviewDog Sledding on the Mendenhall Glacier is a popular Disney Alaska cruise excursion, but what’s it like and is it worth it?
- Villas at Disneyland Hotel: Deluxe Studio Villa ReviewTake a tour of the new Disneyland Hotel studio villa to see if this DVC room option is right for your next Disneyland vacation.
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Itinerary (2023)Is MVMCP worth it? Our Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Itinerary gives you the best mix of rides, characters, and holiday entertainment.
Your privacy is important to us. Here’s everything you need to know about how we protect your privacy on Smart Mouse Travel.