Welcome to Smart Mouse Travel!
My name is Cristin, and I love to explore places near and far. I started Smart Mouse Travel in 2016 as an honest but encouraging resource for families planning vacations.
Our family is usually at Disney, Universal, US National Parks, on our family 50 US state challenge, or cruising with Disney Cruise Line.
I love traveling and the research that goes into it. Not everyone has the time or desire to do the research, but I still think you should have the opportunity to take a trip that runs smoothly.
Please follow me on Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube for the most up to date travel information.
Thanks for joining the Smart Mouse Travel family!
- Disney World Genie Plus Review, Tips, and When Disney World Genie Plus Is Worth ItDisney World Genie Plus is a great way to avoid waiting in line. Use our Disney World Genie+ tips and review to help you look like a pro.
- Tron Lightcycle Run Ride Review and Tips For Riding at Disney WorldTron Lightcycle Run at Magic Kingdom is a fast, motorcycle style roller coaster which although exhilarating is not as scary as I expected.
- Sapphire Falls Universal Orlando Hotel ReviewSapphire Falls Universal Orlando is a gorgeous resort with good dining, a gorgeous pool, and pet-friendly accommodations close to the parks
- World of Color Virtual Queue, Dining Package, and Dessert PartyCompare the World of Color virtual queue, dining package, dessert party, and standby viewing options before your next Disneyland trip.
- Cape May Cafe Minnie’s Beach Bash Breakfast ReviewCape May Cafe Minnie’s Beach Bash Breakfast at Beach Club Resort is a great Disney World character meal with adorable Disney friends.
- New Orleans Before or After A Disney CruiseVisiting New Orleans before or after a Disney Cruise immerses you in the history, food, music, and joy that inspired Princess and the Frog.
Your privacy is important to us. Here’s everything you need to know about how we protect your privacy on Smart Mouse Travel.