Welcome to Smart Mouse Travel!
My name is Cristin, and I love to explore places near and far. I started Smart Mouse Travel in 2016 as an honest but encouraging resource for families planning vacations.
I love traveling and the research that goes into it. Not everyone has the time or desire to do the research, but I still think you should have the opportunity to take a trip that runs smoothly.
Thanks for joining the Smart Mouse Travel family!
- Disney World Early Theme Park EntryDisney World Early Theme Park Entry provides an extra 30 minutes of fun for all Disney World Resort and select hotel guests.
- Disney World Minnie Van ReviewAdorably named and decorated, Minnie Vans are a pay service available to transport Disney World resort guests around the immense property instead of the usual free buses, monorails, skyliner, or boats. …
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak Scavenger HuntEpcot Food and Wine Festival runs for four months with over two dozen special food booths and a concert series. Although eating and drinking around World Showcase is fun for adults, …
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Review and Itinerary PlanningThere’s so much to do at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party that managing limited party time can be difficult. After attending MNSSHP for years here’s how we plan our fun …
- Breeze Through Disney World Security With These TipsDisney World’s new security equipment provides a faster screening experience if you know how to minimize false security triggers. Breeze through Disney World security with these tips for the new screening process.
- Disneyland Genie Plus Review, Tips, and When Disneyland Genie+ Is Worth ItIs Disneyland Genie Plus worth it? Use our Disneyland Genie+ guide to understand the system and maximize this pay service on your vacation.
Your privacy is important to us. Here’s everything you need to know about how we protect your privacy on Smart Mouse Travel.