Welcome to Smart Mouse Travel!
My name is Cristin, and I love to explore places near and far. I started Smart Mouse Travel in 2016 as an honest but encouraging resource for families planning vacations.
Our family is usually at Disney, Universal, US National Parks, on our family 50 US state challenge, or cruising with Disney Cruise Line.
I love traveling and the research that goes into it. Not everyone has the time or desire to do the research, but I still think you should have the opportunity to take a trip that runs smoothly.
Please follow me on Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube for the most up to date travel information.
Thanks for joining the Smart Mouse Travel family!
- Disney’s Old Key West 1 Bedroom Villa ReviewAfter staying in a Disney’s Old Key West 1 bedroom villa these are the pros and cons of staying at this beautiful, but large resort.
- Caring For Giants Tour Review at Disney’s Animal KingdomCaring for Giants is a 60-minute guided tour at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park. This unique experience takes you behind-the-scenes to learn all about elephants, …
Caring For Giants Tour Review at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Read More »
- Story Book Dining at Artist Point with Snow White ReviewStory Book Dining at Artist Point has a tasty three course meal and rare Disney World characters making it a unique experience.
- Disney’s Contemporary Garden Wing Room ReviewDisney’s Contemporary Garden Wing rooms have gotten an “Incredible” makeover. Let’s compare Contemporary Garden Wing vs Main Tower rooms.
- Tusker House: Animal Kingdom Character Meal ReviewTusker House character meals are a great way to meet several Disney friends in a short time at Animal Kingdom.
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall: Epcot Princess Character Meal ReviewAkershus Royal Banquet Hall at Epcot lets guests meet several Disney princesses during a unique Norwegian family style meal.
Your privacy is important to us. Here’s everything you need to know about how we protect your privacy on Smart Mouse Travel.